Statewatch News Online
UK draft withdrawal agreement - documentation
Follow us: | | Tweet
The UK government has published its proposed draft withdrawal agreement for leaving the EU.
Full-text of the draft withdrawal agreement, bookmarked into parts, titles, chapters and annexes: Draft Agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community - 14 November 2018 (pdf)
Extracted from the main document (pdfs):
Part two - Citizens' rights
Part three - Seperation provisions
- Title V - Ongoing police and judicial cooperation in criminal matters
- Title VI - Ongoing judicial cooperation in civil and commercial matters
- Title VII - Data and information processed or obtained before the end of the transition period, or on the basis of this agreement
- Title X - Union judicial and administrative procedures
Part four - Transition
Part five - Financial provisions
- Chapter 6 - Trust funds and Facility for Refugees in Turkey
- Chapter 7 - Agencies of the Council and Common Security and Defence Policy operations
Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland
Search our database for more articles and information or subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates from Statewatch News Online.
Support our work by making a one-off or regular donation to help us continue to monitor the state and civil liberties in Europe.
We welcome contributions to News Online and comments on this website. E-mail us or send post to Statewatch c/o MayDay Rooms, 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH.
Home | News Online | Journal | Observatories | Analyses | Database | SEMDOC | About Statewatch
© Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals/"fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.